Guess what today is??
Today is the start of bundling time and 12 hours from now its presale time for Studio Calico subbers! Can you tell I’m super excited! One of the things I love about Studio Calico is the community, we like sharing what we got and what we missed. So those who are curious on what I got and will be getting for this August Studio Calico haul, here goes:
- CRAFT DIE + STAMP SET: YOU PUT A SPRING IN MY STEP by Kelly Purkey
– I must admit I Pre-ordered this couple weeks ago. Though I don’t have a die cutting machine (yet) I got these cause I so love the stamp. I’m one of those Kelly Purkey fans.
- STAMP SET: ALOHA by In A Creative Bubble
– I am so glad that Studio Calico decided to restock this stamp! I missed it the first time around so its the first thing I put in my cart.
- WE R MEMORY KEEPERS PHOTO SLEEVES: 4X4″
– I’m stocking up on these for this is one of the supplies Marcy will be using in her mini album class.
- THICK LETTERPRESS CHIPBOARD
– I plan on using this on one of the Mini Book class taught by Nicole Reaves.
- COLOR THEORY INK PADS
– I am so loving these but I’m holding off buying these because #1 I don’t have enough space and #2 funds are limited and saving it to get JET add-on kit. For now this is part of my wishlist.
- MINI BOOK LIBRARY
– I talked more bout this in my previous post. I just cannot stress how much I like this class.
That’s all for now, off to stalk the site waiting for the PRESALE/REVEAL, have a great weekend everyone!